Friday, April 29, 2016

Ethan's StoryPoem2: A New Start

A New Start

I went to a different new place
New places, new faces
It just gave me a feeling of oasis
Maybe I can restart
Maybe I can grow a bigger heart
Maybe I can be a little more smart
This can be a new beginning
Is that why I am grinning?
Is this a new life I am printing?
This could be a dramatic change,
Maybe I could rearrange
Its not that strange.
This is a new start
I can grow a bigger heart
I can throw away my old part.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I wrote this poem, "A New Start" to explain that there are difficult parts in life in which you have to overcome, you can enter a new journey that can bring you many different wonders and possibly change your life from the old one that you used to have.
This can be seen on line 1-3, "I went to a different new place New places, New faces It just gave me a feeling of oasis". Another reason why I wrote this poem is to show that you can change for the greater good. This can be seen on lines 4-6, "Maybe I can restart Maybe I can grow a bigger heart Maybe I can be a little more smart". This quote shows that you can change your life by adjusting what you were doing back then.
    In the poem, on the last 3 lines, "This is a new start I can grow a bigger heart I can throw away my old part." I wrote these last lines to show that you can forget what was in the past and move on to what is going on now instead of looking back to the past. In lines 10-12, "This could be a dramatic change, Maybe I can rearrange Its not that strange." I explained that what you can change what you can do and you can change what you used to do and adjust it and rearrange it.




No comments:

Post a Comment