Saturday, April 30, 2016

Ethan's StoryPoem5: The Dark Journey

The Dark Journey

I have been lured by a trail of light
I go fast, then I am soon out of sight.
I start to shudder, boy am I afraid 
I really hope that there are someone at my aid.
I start to stare at the dark abyss
It starts to look like its becoming an eclipse.
I'm walking around at midnight
There is no one I see in my sight
I really hope there is nothing to fight.
I start to retrace my steps I ran
Then there I saw it, the one I left, my clan!
I stared at the lurking sounds
At least I am on the safe grounds.
This is the end of my dark journey
My, did this feel like a tourney.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      I wrote this poem to show how most people feel when they feel worried, or when they feel alone or isolated in different ways. In lines 3-4, "I start to shudder, boy am I afraid I really hope that there are someone at my aid." I elaborated what people's reactions or actions when they are scared or terrified. Also, in lines 5-6, "I start to stare at the dark abyss It starts to look like its becoming an eclipse." I used these lines to show that when you are lost at night time, everything starts to feel more blotched, or starts to feel more dark and black and isolated.
    In the last two lines, lines 14-15, "This is the end of my dark journey My, did this feel like a tourney." I showed on how that the dark scary isolated journey was tough and surprising like a tournament and how that I exaggerated on the difficulty the journey has brought to us.



No comments:

Post a Comment