Friday, April 29, 2016

Jason's Poem-Rain #1

Drip Drop Drip Drop
Splosh Splash Splosh Splash
I hear these sounds as it rains
I look out and see an ocean outside my house
Pitter Patter fills my house

I go out
I see a trickle of rain on my stairs
The splatter of water on the sidewalk
The crashing of water as I jump into puddles
Rain oh rain how unexpected you are

Finally the sun wakes up 
It puts a smile on its face
 I enjoy as if it was a stary night
Sun oh sun how pleasant you are




This poem has the noises that water makes when it rains.It shows how you can enjoy rain.It also shows how you cant have sunshine without a little rain..This means in order to have good things some bad things need to happen first.In the poem I included some personification.I also included some sound effects that rain or water makes.In the last stanza I gave the sun human like features such as giving it a face and smiling.Or describing how it woke up from its sleep.I was inspired to write this poem because when i was younger it use to rain and I usually had to stay inside.But when it stopped raining and all the puddles dried up I would go out and play which I really enjoyed. This shoes how you can't just have good things in life without bad things.Its means your life cant just be a straight line.It has to have some twists and turns and obstacles in your way.  





No comments:

Post a Comment