Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ethan's StoryPoem4: My Morning View

My Morning View

Today when I woke up,
And rubbed the golden fur of my pup,
I silently walked outside and saw
It was so beautiful, the sight had no flaw.
After that, I took a refreshing cup of tea,
And there I saw it, a deer starting to flee
Then, I went outside for the morning sunshine
Damn! That gorgeous morning was just too fine.
Lets see if there is anything else, that's extra-divine 
The sun goes up and the moon goes down
And there, my disappointment has drown,
Bye-bye, see ya later frown.
Day sways away and night takes over
This morning felt like a four-leafed clover
My morning view...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       I wrote this poem to show that how each morning is very wide-side and beautiful in every way, I wrote this poem to explain or elaborate that you should capture and treasure each beautiful moment you have a chance to get into. In lines 13-14, "Day sways away and night takes over This morning felt like a four-leafed clover" I elaborated that these types of perfect mornings is rare, and very special. In lines 10-12, "The sun goes up and moon goes down And there, my disappointment has drown, Bye-bye, see ya later frown." I showed that when the mornings come, my sadness and worries fades and happiness and joy fills it up. 
      I also wrote this poem to show that how special mornings like the ones I just described, should be remembered and should be honored because special mornings are not always like that, and that this is once in a bit, which is potentially rare and unique. In lines 8-9, "Damn! that gorgeous morning was just too fine. Lets see if there is anything else, that's extra-divine" I introduced that these mornings are really fabulous and pretty and that there might be way more than that to go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment