Thursday, May 19, 2016

Best Friends #10

Best friends poem
and story journal.



Best friends are forever
You are always there for me
Best friends cheer you up.


My best friends are important to me.
They changed me.
They make me who I am today.
My best friend Jeremiah met me in 2nd grade.
He was new to the school so me and my friends helped him.
Jeremiah is tall, Short hair, Strong, Nice.
WE became friends after that day and got more used to each other.
We still talk to each other.
But after graduation we have not seen each other for a long time.
Jeremiah is funny.
He would do anything for his friends.
Thats why he is the best.
Me and him will be friends for a long time.
No way that will change.
Best friends stick together.
They never give up on each other.
But thats what best friends are for.
They cheat you up.
This is why we are friends.
Who is your best friend/best friends.
Are they nice?
Are they mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment