Thursday, May 19, 2016

The block games begin #8

The Block Games Begin poem
and story journal


Bloop 
          Bloop
                    Bloop
I place down my
blocks just imagine...
A whole open world
and its all yours
you can build 
anything its a 
world of fun
Castles, houses,
animals and more
there are different 
settings snowy, dessert,
jungle, gator this game
is so fun its never a bore.



Minecraft is me and my brothers favorite game.
Minecraft is a game of creativity.
You can build almost anything you want.
I like it because of that.
My brother Christopher found out about the game.
His best friend told him.
So Christopher looked it up and was just amazed.
Other people should play this game because it is creative.
Both of my brothers are artists.
This can express there art.
They can build almost anything.
Not everything because they are still updating the game.
There is so much more to cover of the game.
There are animals.
You can tame some of them.
There are villagers wicth you can trade with. 
There is a food bar.
If you don't eat you will die of hunger.
If you are in the ocean for to long you will drown.
There are 2 dimensions the nether and the end.
There is still so much more to Minecraft.
It is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment