Wednesday, May 18, 2016

poetry collection 1#







NYC



NYC 
The place that people wish to be
Stores, cars, people
everywhere 

Where ever you go
you will always find something to do
you could go to museums, shows, the beach, anything
its like you are on an adventure every day 

The constant yelling of people 
The constant annoying sound of the train
Just like a ringing phone not to be found
But this makes New York City
what it really is 

New York City 
People in NYC take home memory
Look bach at them with the biggest smiles 
That's our city
The best one there is




       This poem is about how New York City is the center, attraction. THE BIG CHEESE.  In this poem I talk about how in New York there is so much to do. So much to see. When I use the simile "Just like a ringing phone not to be found" to describe the sound of the trains, Im saying that the sounds all over NYC make it what it really is. These things make me feel Im at home all the time. New York to me is like the biggest of all places. In this poem I talk about how the fun  in Ny never stops, never rests. When I said "people in NYC take home memory". " Look back at them with the biggest smiles" , I meant that people in NYC can have the experience of a life time. Maybe even once in a life time. And when these end they might have pictures, and videos to look back on and say " Oh my what a beautiful and amazing place that was" or " I sure want to go there again". I remember when I first went to the city and saw Times square I was amazed. So many people, so many stores,cars, big buildings, it was crazy. When i talk about the constant yelling of people and cars everywhere i mean that these things are a daily thing 24/7.  I also say that in NYC there are so many things to do. Such as Museums, stores, shows. What inspired me to write about these things in NYC was my own experience in it. And I hope when someone reads this poem they can be influenced and inspired to come here and see how we live. I never want to leave NYC. This is my home.






No comments:

Post a Comment