Thursday, May 19, 2016

Past Present Future #9

Past Present Future poem
and story journals

Lets take a blast into 
the past lets go.....
No cellphones crazy right?
I don't even know how 
they live their life
Now im alive 2-0-1-6
its a lot different now 
got phones whats the
wifi sometimes now we
don't even go outside
Woah how did I get 
here wow there are
flying cars everywhere
 the presents now the 
past don't grow up to fast.


I got the idea of the past present and future because of many reasons.
I always wondered what the past would have been like.
So I wrote my opinion on it.
The past was a fun section I was thinking wow they had no cellphones.
The present was fun because what I said was true.
We are always on our phones and games that sometimes we don't want to go outside.
The future was creative.
I always wondered how it would look like.
In my imagination I can see flying cars.
The past and the present are so different.
We have all this tech and they never had that.
If I would change the present I would take more time outside.
Phones are making us crazy.
I see a crazy future.
It would be so high tech.
Nothing like the past.
Nothing like the present.
The future is crazy.
The past is crazy.
The present is crazy.
Whats your opinion on all 3 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment