Thursday, May 19, 2016

Story Journal #7

Poem #7

Music can be Anything

Music is the sweet lullaby,
by a sweet women.
Music can be a rough song,
by a rough man.
Music can be anything, depending on who the person is.

Music can be rocking song,
by a rocking lady.
Music can be a loving music,
by a loving women. 
Music can be anything, depending on who the person is.

Music can be anything from a sweet lullaby, to the opposite.
It can be made by everyone,
and everything. 
Music can be anything you want. 
Music can be anything, depending on who the person is.

Story Poem Journal #7

 I was inspired by music. My music is what I love a lot. I love playing music. It makes my body relax. It's like a stress ball to me. It releases all the stress put onto me, after a test. It grabs me and puts me into my own little world. The whole reason why I wrote this poem, is that music can be anything. Music is controlled by us.  We can play whenever we want, wherever we want. Music is the only place where we can do what ever we want in reality. Music can be made by anything and anyone. As long as you put your heart into it, you will love what you have created. I used the poetic devise, repetition. It makes my poem more mysterious. What I mean by that is that it makes my poem more of a eerie feeling. Its like the ghosts are trying to haunt your nightmare. I choose to do that because, I wanted to make the mood of my poem, have a mysterious tone. I also like liked the idea of haunting people's nightmares. What can you say I'm weird. Music is everything. This was how I made my music poem.    

No comments:

Post a Comment