Thursday, May 19, 2016

My First hit #7

My First hit poem
and story journal




My heart was beating
the pitcher was ready
swoosh...strike one
Time for the next throw
swoosh...Strike two
Shake it off you got 
the next round you 
can't miss this one
or else you'll sit
out swoosh...bing
running helplessly
adrenaline in my body
slide...made it to
first base now 3
bases to go.


The first time I played. 
It was so fun.
I played on my brothers baseball team.
My first hit was crazy. 
I played because it was a family and friends event.
The running was fun.
I ran all 4 bases.
We won.
We had a lot of fun.
We did one more game and lost.
But still we had fun.
What I learned from baseball is when you play and if you make a mistake.
You can always learn from them.
Also practice makes a perfect. 
I wrote the poem for many reasons.
Because I like baseball.
I always enjoy playing it.
It actually amazes me that there are so many sports. 
But baseball is my kind of sport whats your favorite team?
Do you like baseball?
Would you prefer a different sport?

No comments:

Post a Comment