Thursday, May 19, 2016

The Seasons #1

The Seasons poem
and journal


I Like the seasons
Of the year. Fall,
and winter, spring, and 
summer. Fall is colorful,
winter is white, spring
is beautiful, and summer
is hot.  Every season 
is nice in it's way
I love the nature
It's so great. it is
so amazing, everything
is changing. The weather,
the trees, the environment,
and more I like the 
Seasons it gives me joy


My poem the seasons show that the seasons really change a lot about nature.
Its just amazing how nature is.
My poem really expresses that in a way.
It shows each season.
What some seasons have.
Nature is great, so I wanted to show it.
So I took a big part of nature witch is the seasons and put it in this poem.
The seasons truly do change everythng.
"The weather, the trees, the environment, and more."
The seasons were a strong topic to write about because I love the seasons.
I like the summer its hot the winter is cold the fall is rainy and the spring is breezy.
Another reason why I like the winter is because of the snow.
Another reason why I like the summer is because we can relax home and go to the beach and more
I like the fall because the leaves are falling and they are colorful.
I like the spring because the leaves come back it gets warm the nature all comes out.
Each season is unique.
Thats why I want to write about it
The seasons give me joy.
It makes me happy.
It makes me sad.
But nature and the seasons are the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment