Thursday, May 19, 2016

Danial Story Poem #7

How to be a Good Friend
To be a good friend.
 Be Nice.
Always have their backs.
Whenever they turn around.
Say compliments.
Don't Yell at them.
Never get mad.
Make up a secret handshake.
Don't be rude.
Play Games with them.
Work with them.
Be kind and listen.
Don't be afraid to tell each other the truth
or what's on your mind.
Be Who you are. 
Try and improve their life.
Be the best friend you can be.

Danial's Story Poem Journal #7
I was inspired to write this poem when I thought about my friends. I wondered how to be a good friend. I put it in a poem. Everyone wants to be a good friend. So I was inspired to write a poem. When writing this poem I added everything I thought would be necessary to be a good friend. I included things like "try to improve their life." and "Be the best friend you can be." Things like that are very helpful in a friendship. I was also inspired by looking at other people with their friends and wonder. How can we be a good friend and make them appreciate. This poem means to always appreciate your friends. They are always there for us. So how can we repay them? We can be a good friend back to them. We can do this by doing everythting that I listed above. Then it just may be possible that we would be even. But its not just for being even. Its for what they do for us over the years. Its our way of saying thank you. Your Friends will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment