Wednesday, May 11, 2016

jason's poem #2 what to do when your child gets taken away but an eagle

                  Call 911
                                                                                                  Chase the eagle to it's nest
                                              Learn to fly and chase after the bird
                                                                                         Go to a corner and cry
                                                     Buy a new child
                                                                                                         Adopt a new child
                                                     Make a new child
      Cook the eagle 
                                                                      Rescue your child
                                                                                    Eat the bird
                                                                           Steal the eagles children
                        Make a new child
                                                    Keep hunting for the bird
                  Get taken away by the same bird
             Deal with it

I wrote this poem because I wanted to think outside the box.I didn't want to make any ordinary poem about romance or life.I wanted to make a poem that would put a smile on your face or make you laugh.I didn't want to write a poem that would bore you.NO instead I wanted a hilarious poem that would make you like it.Most people write what every poem is about,life,love,the world,peace,etc.I wanted to think outside the box.Nothing ever someone will see in their life again.How do say it...A one of a kind.
I was inspired to write this poem from movies and shows.I would see babies being delivered by these birds and I thought about what if the birds didn't deliver children but take them.I wanted to be a one of a kind so why not.In the poem I list ridiculous things to do when your child is taken by an eagle such as "Learn to fly and chase after the bird".This line is probably something you never saw in a poem before.This is one example of how my poem is outside of the box.Another example of how my poem is outside of the box is the shape of the poem.It's not organized and it doesn't look like anything.It's just a bunch of words in random order and shape.


1 comment:

  1. I like the format you wrote your poem in. I also like how you used list poetry when we just learned it. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete