Tuesday, May 17, 2016

jason's poem#7

Blue

Blue is the color of the sky
The color of the sea and ocean
The color of my eyes
The color of my shoes 
The color of candy
The color of flowers
The color of sapphire
The color of whales
The color of fish and the sea
The color of how people feel
The color of cookie monster
The color of the world
The color of the Yankees
The color of water
The color 
The color of baby boys

This poem is about the color blue if you couldn't already tell.I list things that are blue and I list objects that are blue.I think that blue is the most meaningful color in my opinion.I think it represents the ocean and sadness.Fish and the water are blue.Baby boys are blue.The color of the earth is blue.The nickname for earth is also the blue planet.These reason are why I think the color blue is meaningful.

I was inspired to write poem because ever since I was a little kid I always liked the color blue.Almost everything I had was blue.From my clothes to my toys.I always liked it.Even if people made fun of me.They couldn't change me or things that I liked.I stuck with the color blue.No matter what.This is what inspired me to write this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment