Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Danial's Story Poem #1

MY POEMS

My poems come from my mind.
A place where I am free to be me.
A place where all my ideas and thoughts are bottled up.
A place where I can express myself.
a place where my poems begin.

in each step of the process, my poems are modified.
First, I need inspiration to plant a seed as small as an ant.
After that, I expand my idea into a tree.
I grab my pencil and paper and write.
My Poems are special. 

My poems come from a place where everything is opposite.
a place where right is wrong.
a place where wrong is right. 
a place where anything is possible,
When it comes to being CREATIVE!



Danial Story Poem Journal #1
I wrote this poem to describe a place where my poems come from. I used similes such as "I need inspiration to plant a seed as small as an ant." I use this simile to say that my ideas start off small and expand. I got inspired to write this poem to show that my poems come from my mind. Everyone's poems come from somewhere, somewhere special. In my poem, I show how my poems begin. They start off small and soon expand with new ideas. Poems don't just hit you like that, you need to feel the inspiration. For example, this poem didn't just come to me. I was inspired by my surroundings. Each poem is uniquely created. Everyone has their own special place, a special place where anything is possible. That's why I made this poem. I was inspired by how everyone is unique and it can be expressed in poems. Since a poem can be anything you want it to be, it can be considered unique. In my poem, I also added steps to how my poems are created. Everyone's poems are different. the differences between them make's them special. A poem isn't just writing on a page. There is hidden potential in each one. The hidden potential that makes them special.






No comments:

Post a Comment