Tuesday, May 17, 2016

jason story poem#6

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a new start
A new page in the book
A chance to make new memories
A chance to make new friends
To discover new things
Is something to look forward to
Good or bad
You always have tomorrow
And tomorrow
A new story to write
Is where you can meet your wife
Meet your parents
Tomorrow can be sad
Is where you can lose something valuable
Tomorrow is something to forward to

This poem is about tomorrow.It's what can happen tomorrow.Good or bad.Tomorrow is where you can meet new people or make new memories.It's a new start for you.In the poem it said"a new page in the book."This means there's a new start and a new beginning.Tomorrow is a new story waiting to be told.Sometimes tomorrow can be bad.Like the loss of someone you love.It can be the lost of something valuable.It can be when you get hurt or someone you love gets hurt. I've experienced this.One year ago I woke up to head to school but I found out someone in my family had passed.So this was something I wasn't looking forward to.So sometimes tomorrow is something you might not want to look forward to.

I was inspired to write this poem because I use to never want to go to school.Whenever it was a school day I wished it was a Friday.But now I learned that tomorrow is an opportunity and not something bad.People might think I'm crazy for saying this but I look forward to school and tomorrow.I get to hang out with friends,learn new things,experience new things,Take risks and chances.This is why I look forward to tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment