Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ethan's StoryPoem10: Places

Places

There are so much places I want to be.
So many places I want to see.
I wonder what surprises its going to bring for me.
So much places around the world, yet there is so much to wonder.
Even yet to sunder.
Everywhere can be beautiful in your mind.
There are so many wondrous things for you to find.
There is even somethings to decline.
So man places so many to view.
I wanna go there, because it has a good review.
I can go wherever I want to go.
I can go to places high or places low.
There are so much places I want to be.
So many places I want to see.
I wonder what surprises its going to bring for me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I wrote this poem to explain that anyone has the freedom to go anywhere they want to go and that they can explore the world and discover new places and see new views. I repeated lines 1-3 to line 13-15, "There are so much places I want to be. So many places I want to see. I wonder what surprises its going to bring for me." To show how enthusiastic I am to see and discover new places I have never ever covered before in my life.
  On lines 11-12, "I can go wherever I want to go. I can go to places high or places low." I showed how I can go wherever I want to go and that I can go to tiny places, small places, high places, low places, practically anywhere I actually want to go.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment