Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Family memoir poem: my family times

My family times

My family is swell
Let's start with my dad
He's really funny
I remember the time I spilled ice cream
On my shirt
Me and my dad were laughing
While my mom was yelling
Let's move on to my mom
She's very educational
But very nice
I remember the time
I wanted expensive sunglasses
She really knew I wanted them
So she got them
My big brother
Thought it wasn't fair
Which reminds me
What's my big brother like?
He's very sarcastic
And lazy
We fight a lot
But we laugh as well
I remember the time
Where we were watching YouTube
A channel called HowToBasics
It was very funny
And we were dying laughing
Then my little brother
Wanted to join in
Now on to my little brother
He's very annoying
But silly as well
I remember the time
He was learning to walk
It was funny and cute
He kept falling
That concludes my family
I remember the time
We all had ice cream
It was a fun night
It was as good as pizza
We also had pizza
Which was amazing

1 comment:

  1. i really like your poem how you talked about each individual person not just your whole family

    ReplyDelete