Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Family Memoir Poem

Danial Khoja 601

The Khoja Fam,
Larger than most,
Larger than life.
Five funny, sweet sisters,
Add one older brother, brave and bold
A mom and a dad,
Greater than the greats, totally rad,
I explode with joy,
To know that I’m their boy.
Aunts and uncles,
Plus more cousins than I can count,
Seconds, thirds, probably fourths too.
Add it all up, and the sum is…
I have no clue.
But I do know this, for sure
A kid couldn’t ask for any more
When he’s got the golden jackpot,
A family like the legends of lore.
Caring, loving, crazing singing, hula dancing, cheesecake making.
I tell you, it’s true,
Even when we fight and rumble and tumble
It’s them I go to when I’m feeling blue.
No I won’t whisper, I won’t mumble
I’ll rise and shout with all my might:
Khoja Fam- I totally love you guys!



2 comments:

  1. I like your poem it shows a lot about family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem is very interesting because I think you have a great family from just reading this poem!

    ReplyDelete