Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Family

ya know,
sometimes my sister and I make our mother so mad.
we laugh so much and so loud
she wants to tear our heads off.
Or when my sister and I think we are sneaky as a snake 
and funny as a clown
so we try to prank her. 
We fail so miserably
but end up falling over laughing
oops?

My brother, yeah he’s a different story.
I purposely annoy him.
I poke him during his favorite show.
I flick his head and run away.
I laugh at him when he gets hurt instead of helping.
I tell him he’s crazy and dumb. (playfully. don’t worry)
I make him order me stuff.
But for some reason, he never said he hates me. 
oops?

My dad?
I take his money. (he knows)
I take selfies with him when we both look like we came out of a forest after living there for 3 years.
We both annoy my mother by eating ice cream before dinner
or putting random sweets into the cart while she’s not looking
But we care deeply about each other still.
oops?

My mom. Oh, my mother.
I’m the baby of the family but my 20-year-old brother still gets ALL the attention. 
Why? because he doesn’t annoy her as much.
Eh, whatever, I’d rather be independent at a young age.
not. I want ALL the attention. :(
oops?

1 comment:

  1. This poem is amazing! And so true when it comes to the times were we make a family member mad and laugh about it

    ReplyDelete