Monday, May 9, 2016

#8

Woke up today.
A day like no other, saying,
"Today shall be a mighty day"
And got ready for the day of work
There I thought "I will make some mighty trash as people say a work of art?"
So then a went to work.
Papers glued everywhere, pencils all over the floor, doodles on the walls!
So then and there a pile grew.

A pile of papers and a mess of "art" buried the floor
Unseen under all of the mess was supposed to be a carpet, but instead was a carpet of paper

Stayed up till 3 am and started the day all over again 




This poem was describing spring break in which I always stayed up late drawing and doodling: 
I said "art" and called it trade because I don't consider it the best and don't think it's a "master peice", instead I just have fun with whatever there is. On spring break I would usually stay up till THREEE am so I wanted to informerate that into this poem about spring break. This poem describes my basic routine during the break after I've finished all the homework we had to do. I wanted this poem to be some what relatable which maybe is maybe isn't but this is a spring break of a cartoonist!
I've tried to add a bit of dialogue expressing what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment