Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Families

Families big and small,
all stand proud and tall.
As you grow they grow too,
always watching out for you.

Helping hands,
and constant demands.
That is a family that cares for you
Its not easy to find out what they do.

Some serious and some are fun,
There only one
That is the best
The one that will help you and will not rest

Families are special, yours and mine
There will be a time when they will shine
Like the stars that they are
Doesn't matter if they have a car

Families are forever
The ones that are silly and clever
They stick with you
Like Elmer's Glue

That's why my families best
I think they're better than the rest
Times I'm in need
They will help me indeed

My family is fun
And as bright as the sun
Families are the reaason we choose to live
They all have something to give

No comments:

Post a Comment