Wednesday, May 4, 2016



Cathy's Family Memoir:


My Family is the best,
They are kind,
generous,
and the sweetest family on Earth,
and I couldn't ask for a better one,

I live with my mom,dad,older brother.and grandpa,
They each watch out for me every single day,
when i'm sad they cheer me up,
My brother and i are always either laughing or fighting,
when we fight we end up forgetting about it,

My parents are the sweetest and most caring people,
if anything i'll talk to them about something,
they would always be there for me,
My grandpa is also the most i adore,
he would tell me different stories about him when he was younger,
and teach me right from wrong,

We do everything together,
and i wouldn't imagine how i would be without them,
my family is the sweetest,kindest,hilarious,and most generous people i know,
And i love them to death.










1 comment:

  1. I agree that EVERYONE loves here family to the death. I wrot tat too, but in a different way though. XD

    ReplyDelete