Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Homework

MY family
Lets start wIth the word family
As in my family
I have 5 main members to Love
I have my mOther,father,sister,my grandma, and my cat.
My mothers smart and beautiful
She bothers me my about my health TO MUCH
But that's what moms are for 
Sometimes shes upset with me
(probably because of a 90% on a test XD)
She plays the  Violin and that's why I love her
Once she told me she was pregnant
I couldnt help to scream with joy.
I wanted a sibling for like EVER. 
And thEn there's dad.
Hes funny and the first person I look up to.
Hes mostly Making jokes at dinner
Once we went fishing and we had to put
On costumes to walk in the lake to not get  wet
And huge rainboots. And a fish jumped into his costume
and he couldn't get it out. It just jumped and flopped in there.
Or telling a storY
Then theres the little trouble maker
she jumps every where and plays around
Sometimes shes annoying
Or some times she fun and listening.
On the day she was born I begged my
Grandma to take me to go see her
But she had no car.
And there's grandma 
She nice and Friendly
She also plays a Accordion   
She always likes to bring homeMade pies
If she has the time to cook
And of course presents. 
She once brought me the greatest gift( and the most delicious) 
I ever revived.
A whole cake that took a box a foot and a half tall to carry
Then my favorite, my cat
Hes soft and always calm.
He is aLways the first one to check
What my dad brought home from shopping. 
Hes there to relax me
We had him for 5 whole Years
He once sat on the table and ate our food.
He was covered in salad and held chicken in his mouth
I couldn't stop laughing even when we started to settle down.
Hey hope you got the message!-
I LOVE MY FAMILY

1 comment:

  1. I really liked your poem, and it was very creative and funny as well! :) Good job! XD

    ReplyDelete