Thursday, May 5, 2016

homework

Tittle: Meaningful?

SOMETHING MEANINGFUL
M-E-A-N-I-N-G-F-U-L
The word rings a bell in my mind.
There's something to consider meaningful,
and somethings not.
People might find their followers on Instagram,
"meaningful."
I find my friends and family meaning.
And my cat of course.
But nothing in my mind pops up when I hear the question,
'Whats meaningful to you'
There are a lot of things that are important to me,
grades,family, school.
But nothing meaningful.
There's hats,pictures,albums,music,actors,movies,
instruments,teachers,books,social media,food,
LIFE ITS SELF!
But nothing is 'meaningful'
I am sure what 'meaningful' really means.
Different people have different points of views.
So something meaningful to  me?
I would say everything.





No comments:

Post a Comment