Wednesday, May 4, 2016

                           


                                                      Memoir poem

                 
                    The day I fell from the
                      s
                         t
                           a
                              i
                                r
                                   s,
                    my family was there.
                    To help save and care for me
                    to make sure I was ok.
                    I heard voices everywhere,
                    It felt like a hammer pounding
                    on my head.


                  The words "Are you ok" flying around my head.
                  My whole family came rushing to the
                  emergency room,
                  once they heard what had happened.
                  I felt safe knowing they came,
                  to help through this tough day.


                 My family was there
                 to keep me company while is was there.
                 They helped like always,
                 to make it through another day.
                 I am so grateful that this day
                       was
                            spent
                                    with
                                          them.
   
                       
         



                     
                                   

1 comment:

  1. Great poem! I really like how you wrote the poem In a weird way just like ms Leon showed us!

    ReplyDelete