Wednesday, May 4, 2016








 My family,
My family has always been there for me,
They are who I can talk to all the time,
Well most of the time,

My older sister she shall not be the person who I can talk to all the time
She can be mean and annoying,
As annoying as unexpected rain
Like a ringing phone you cannot find

Well thats enough about her
My mom and dad are who i can always talk to
My mom is nice but when she gets angry 
She gets angry 
Like an angry bull
But thats alright because she can also be sweet and nice
Like when the sun comes out on a cold rainy morning

My dads...
I guess dad
He can be funny
And likes chocolate 

My little sis
she kinda annoying 
but really cute
When she breaks my things i get mad
but then let it go remembering i was once like that
T
H
A
T
S

MA 
FAM









1 comment:

  1. Why did you choose to write in the color red

    ReplyDelete