Wednesday, May 4, 2016

My Family

Ever since I opened my eyes my family loved me a lot
I was in the first spot
Since I was the only child 
I was very wild
But My parents dealt with me and are always loved me a lot! 

My family was always there for me
Even when I was annoying
I use to destroy things, but they were always there.  
They were always there 
Even when I was very sad

My parents were always there
 Helping me though hard times
They were always giving me advise
They were always giving me love
They were always there giving me encouragement

They were always giving me love
Even when they hate me 
My family is the best
Always giving me what I want  
So always I would always love them very much, deep down in my heart   

- Phoebe Li

2 comments:

  1. I love how much you show that you love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete