Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Vacation

Vacation

Woke up today saying
"Tonight will be a mighty day"
And got ready for the day
There I thought
"I will make some mighty trash"
So then and there a pile grew

A pile of papers and a mess of "art"
Buried the carpet

Then staying up till three am and starting all again



This poem was about spring break in which I stayed up really late creating what some people call "art", but it's really trash. And so I thought of this poem explaining how everyday is make a mess and start another day doing it over again. I tried to ryhm and used repeatative language. Such as day,mighty,and will . During spring break I'd stay up till three am trying to draw and it was very fun, not tired at all! And I'd do that for the rest of spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment