Tuesday, May 3, 2016







                                                             My first memory of school
                                                            
                                                                              When I was 5
                                                                               my school life started
                                                                               it was scary at first
                                                                               My mom said " Don't worry"
                                                                               I trusted her
                                                                               We got to school
                                                                                And here it is
                                                                                I sow a lot of scary kids just like me
                                                                                My very first teacher came over to us
                                                                                 She smiled at me and
                                                                                 I said to myself
                                                                                 "I will be fine",
                                                                                  " It looks like a nice place to spend my time"
                                                                                   And here I am in 6th grade
                                                                                   Still loving school and having fun.
                                                      
                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment