Monday, May 9, 2016

#6

What is a brave poet?
Are you a brave poet?,
Who can write what comes to mind?
To be the unthinkable,unmentionable!
And write it all on a page
To pour thought through the ink as it hits the page

A brave poet,who can fly on the wings of imagination
To sail on a boat across the sea of thoughts and nightmares
Of dreams.
So do I consider myself a brave poet?
No,I don't soar through the air but instead hide in a den
Like a bear, stalking up on poems


Hesitating to come out and share them.
Do you consider yourself a brave poet?
We may not all have the courage of a lion
But we can always become poets If we want to be






This poem is based on a question we had in class which was "are you a brave poet", and I tried answering it through a poem. I added similes and mediphores such as hiding like a bear and being courage a as a lion. I tried to describe a few elements of being a brave poet. I've also incuded many questions in the Poem which connect whether you are a brace poet for example, "who can write what comes to mind?, who can be the unthinkable unmentionable!". I wrote unmentionable because other people wouldn't be able to create or mention the same poem you have created and every brave poet has a different mind set on how they explain this.

No comments:

Post a Comment