Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ethan's Homework; Family Memoir Poem

The Dreams

All of our family members had a dream,
To go to a rich happy place with sunny gleam.
We thought New York was a good place to be at,
So we decided to move there and there we sat.
It seemed very busy and crowded,
But we saw up there, it was very clouded.
Our dream was nearly as good or perfect,
It kinda had the same effect.
This still was a effective move in a good way,
It could be better than the last placed we live, you can say.
This is the not a dreaded moment ill have to nod,
Guess when I grow up, ill take my family in my hot-rod!
My family I am so grateful for,
They are so priceless and hopeful.
They are so awesome is all I can speak,
There is nothing of them that makes them weak!
They are the best, picked from the peak,
There is nothing that makes them reek!
My family is the greatest
The best and above all.



No comments:

Post a Comment