Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Family Memoir



            My Family is always there
            Whether I want them to be there or not.
             I get upset with them at times
             But we always make up

            Although at times,
            They make me want to pull myself in half
            I still love them within

            Sometimes I sit alone
            And think where I would be
            Without them
             Other times I try to imagine
            Life without them
            Most times I end up crying

            Sometimes I love being with them
            Other times I shut them out
            I'm not sure why I do this.
            "Why do you want me to leave" they ask
            All I say is, "Just go."
           
            Other times I get sad with them
            But don't know how to comfort them


            Sometimes they're not there though
            Even when I need them most
            Although I never tell them
            It's what I hate the most.

2 comments:

  1. I like on how you describe your family in a way that if you lose them, it would be supremely sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you talk about some bad moments with your family, like when you shut them out (because everyone feels like tht sometimes),but mostly you still talk about how you couldn't live without them

    ReplyDelete