Wednesday, May 4, 2016

First day
My heart was pounding so hurt
It almost hurt
I was walking to school
With a dry mouth
Not even knowing what to expect
I only knew 2 people who were in the same class
Phoebe and Nora
Everyone else would be a suprise.
I went to to backyard watching everyone line up.
I sallowed and thought,
"They seem to know what their supposed to do"
The a laughing voice came up behind me.
BOO! it screamed
I turned around knowing who the voice belonged to
NORA! I I say gleefully
I hugged her tightly
And we started a conversation
Hows was your summer?
AWESOME! You?
Pretty boring but I dont care.
I heard voices say our name and I saw classes and lines form
Ready for 6th grade?
NOPE
I thought you were going to give some inspiring words.
Thats not gonna happen
She smiled
I know 
And together we walked to our teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment