Sunday, May 1, 2016

Ethan's StoryPoem7: Nature

Nature

Nature lies within our soul
It says so in these majestic scrolls.
Nature is us in another form
Nature has its own beauty, even with a storm.
As years pass, nature starts to disappear,
But we look at it, as if we cheer.
Without nature, there would be no you or me,
So why don't you think about it, lets start with glee,
Nature is the place where everyone is free.
Nature is what builds up our bodies,
Going outside and feeling nature can be one of my hobbies.
Nature is the only lurking positive alley,
There's even more wonder in it's alley.
Nature lies within our soul
It says so in these majestic scrolls.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wrote this poem to show how everyone should be kind to nature and not ruin or destroy its beautiful sights and seeings. I repeated the beginning two lines to the last two lines, "Nature lies within our soul, It says so in these majestic scrolls." To explain that Nature is so important, it feels like it is in our souls. In the second lines, "It says so in these majestic scrolls." I exaggerated and I didn't actually mean real scrolls, but I wrote that to show how much of importance it is.
   In lines 7-9, "Without nature, there would be no you or me, So why don't you think about it, lets start with glee, Nature is the place where everyone is free." I included these lines to show that nature should be appreciated and enjoyed, and with out nature, we wouldn't be alive, and that nature is the place where you can roam free anytime, anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment